We rely on gas for many things, so it is important that all of your gas appliances are regularly serviced and checked to maintain safety for you and your family and to keep your gas usage economical.
If there is a leak:
Please follow these instructions as guidance only. Make sure your gas appliances are serviced and maintained regularly & check flues and chimneys are not blocked.
We suggest that you have a carbon monoxide detector for your peace of mind.
If you experience any of these symptoms below, please seek medical advice, as it could mean Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:
For more information about being Gas Safe in your home, check out the brochure below